Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PE||Glue:||Acrylic Water Based Glue|
|Color:||Transparent/clear||Printing:||1-3 Color LOGO Customrized|
|Adhesion:||150 G/25MM||Product Name:||Self-adhering Wrap Covers Collision Wrap Film|
Self-adhering wrap covers Collision Wrap Film
Self-adhering wrap covers and immediately protects cracked windshields, broken windows, sprung doors, caved-in roofs and any opening to protect vehicle interior from risk of damage from rain, wind, snow, dirt, etc., outdoors or indoors. Adheres to clean and dry surface metal, glass and plastic and to interior surface and fabric. Film cuts easily with razor blade, poly knife or snippet knife. For use on vehicle exterior surfaces only.
1. On vehicles stored temporarily outdoors awaiting repair
2. On vehicles brought outdoors from indoors during phases of repair.
3. On vehicles inside shops when conditions create excessive dust or dirt than can inhabit interior of vehicle.
4. Where vehicle is temporarily stored and vehicle interior is exposed to risk of damage by rain, wind, snow, dirt, etc. outdoors or indoors!
5. Towing vehicle from nearby damage site.
6. Temporarily storing vehicle on lot.
Do not apply over wet surfaces. When moisture is trapped between the film and vehicle surface, moisture/condensation marks can occur
Do not apply over uncured surfaces because film and imprinting in the paint will be visible after film is removed
Do not use Collision Wrap Film as a car cover to protect the vehicles paint finish
Products Performance Benefits
Notes When using Collision film
1. Surface should be clean and dry.
Note: Collision Wrap Film must be applied on a dry surface. Once applied it resists wetness of all precipitation.
2. Pull a 2” starter edge from length of roll and press down against surface.
3. Gripping the roll begin unwinding the Collision Wrap film across and over the damaged area.
4. Press film down across overall area being cautious of glass shards, torn metal and rough surfaces.
Note: Do NOT apply Collision Wrap over uncured coatings.
5. Do NOT apply Collision Wrap over wet surfaces. (Moisture/condensation marks could occur.)
1, 24 hours Timely respond and online contact is available.
2, All your questions Can be handle by professional sales.
3, Free sample.
4, Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any third party.
5, Good after-sale service offered.
6, Quality problems in full compensation.
Contact Person: sophie